   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema: restricted <xs:any>?

> In other words, I'd like to be able to say that xfp:attribute always
> has to precede other children of stuff in random namespaces. That kind
> of thing. From the W3C specs, it doesn't appear that either
> <xs:element> or <xs:any> support this kind of thing.

Actually, with the schema you supplied, you're already doing this.
<xs:sequence> mandates that all the elements within the sequence *must*
appear in the order given in the schema. So, in your schema, the
xfp:attribute element will always be first, followed by one of the elements
in the <xs:choice> node.

--
Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)