   XML Sucks

"XML is useful in appropriate contexts, but it is being grossly abused in
most of the ways it is being used today."

Here is the most XML-ish part:

Full article starts here:

My take? Some of its right and some of its wrong. There was a time when
most of it was wrong. Back in the early days of XML before we layered all
the crud on that allows people to - quite understandably - balk at the
sheer complexity and not-for-human-consumption of XML 2003.