   XML Sucks

Quote:
"XML is useful in appropriate contexts, but it is being grossly abused in
most of the ways it is being used today."

Here is the most XML-ish part:
         http://www.artima.com/intv/plain4.html

Full article starts here:
         http://www.artima.com/intv/plain.html

My take? Some of its right and some of its wrong. There was a time when
most of it was wrong. Back in the early days of XML before we layered all
the crud on that allows people to - quite understandably - balk at the
sheer complexity and not-for-human-consumption of XML 2003.

Sean

http://seanmcgrath.blogspot.com