   Re: [xml-dev] Document oriented XML Binding framework needed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pavel A. Sher" <pavel@actimind.com>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] Document oriented XML Binding framework needed

> Hello,
>
> Is there any XML Binding framework which is able to correctly
> represent mixed content? I was tried two well-known frameworks: Sun
> JAXB and Castor. But both are seem to be data oriented frameworks. So
> my human-editable document with much mixed content will not be
> presented correctly.
>
> Maybe there are some other frameworks with document orientation as
> the implementation goal?

I have just released Skyron (http://www.wilson.co.uk/skyron/skyron.html) .
This is a Python system which (amongst other things) can bind XML documents
which contains mixed content to Python objects.

However it appears that you are after a Java solution.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk