   Re: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com scripsit:

> The fact that something you imagined might be available free will have to be
> paid for doesn't, by any logic I can follow, make it "vapourware".

"Vaporware" means "unavailable", not free.  Nobody can buy InfoPath, and
when it is available, it will not be available to ordinary retail customers
(as of the latest information), only to large corporate customers who are
renting their Microsoft software rather than buying it.

Way back before the release of Windows 3.0, I once characterized it as
"both real and vaporware at the same time".

--
If you understand,                      John Cowan
   things are just as they are;         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan