   Re: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

As usual Microsoft can't win. If they make InfoPath and custom schemas
available in all versions of Office people complain that "it's bloatware"
and "we're paying for functionality we'll never use". If they don't they're
accused of making it inaccessible.

Joe