   Re: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@hotmail.com>

> As usual Microsoft can't win.

:-) Wheeeeeee

I nominate that for funniest summary of the year. The original article was strange;
so Simon hopes MS will be standards compliant; Dare says InfoPath is; I point out
InfoPath is not actually on sale; Dare points me to an MS website with dates;
Andrews thinks the dates have slipped; I ask whether the dates have slipped;
others mention that they are disappointed in other non-technical aspects relating
to availability, pre-announcements and licensing.  Hardly MS-bashing.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

(Private: not writing on behalf of employer.)