   RE: [xml-dev] Question about XPath 2.0

Thanks, I think we need arithmetic expressions etc: for example,

book[..]/@price + book[..]/@price

it is interesting as to see what kinds of expressions are needed for
elements, things such as variable bindings etc seemed slightly on the
higher (rather not needed) side, I am just saying based on my intuitions,
I am sure there are good reasons as you point out... thanks and regards -
murali.