From: Jeff Lowery [mailto:Jeff.Lowery@creo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 1:36 PM
To: 'Bill Riegel'
Cc: 'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'
Subject: RE: FW: [xml-dev] having problems with the "|" in field's element
in the xs:key el ement

They have a BugTraq link on their site.  A new release is out every couple
of months or so.

It is an open source project, so you have the option to fix the bug
yourself.  I think this one is fairly involved, though; not just a question
of fixing the syntax parser, but also of modifying the validator to handle
compound field XPaths.