   AW: [xml-dev] suppression of the transformation of character entities in

  • To: "xml-dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: AW: [xml-dev] suppression of the transformation of character entities in XSLT?
  • From: "Sascha Pogacar (XPECT MEDIA)" <sascha.pogacar@xpect-media.de>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:38:47 +0200

Mike,

&#146; decimal supposes to be the right single quotation mark, which
comes up nicely, when you put it directly into an html <div>.
This is for an informationterminal with locally stored xmlfiles and
clientsided datamanagement, which works very well usually.

My problem is that i get the right xml and that i have to transform it,
where im using xslt and after this transformation i have the transformed
characters in the xml, which i cant use anymore as representation in the
browser.

best

Sascha Pogacar

XPECT MEDIA Communication GmbH