   AW: [xml-dev] suppression of the transformation of character entities in

  • To: "xml-dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: AW: [xml-dev] suppression of the transformation of character entities in XSLT?
  • From: "Sascha Pogacar (XPECT MEDIA)" <sascha.pogacar@xpect-media.de>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:41:36 +0200

Thanks everybody!

Due to your fast and competent help I foud a fast solution for my
problem.

To keep it fast i let the xslt do its job and replaced the Characters ba
a regular expression in the client, so they are usable again within a
browser.
Not perfectly elegant, but works fast and stable.

best

Sascha Pogacar

XPECT MEDIA Communication GmbH
Kölnische Strasse 4