   RE: Re: [xml-dev] Syntax + object model

Anyways, that is ok. My point is the view given by XPath/XQuery is not
good for all XML documents, especially XML schemas. I do not want to see
an XML schema document in this model, it does not mean anything to me at
all, right??

As I said, I will be very glad to receive an XPath/XQuery to determine
given an XML schema, a tag A, and a tag B, whether B can be a descendant
of A in a valid XML document.

I did mention this when your work was presented at Hong Kong last year by
your colleague, but I will be very glad to see an actual answer to this..

regards - murali.