   RE: [xml-dev] Tools creating problems

Jeff.Lowery@creo.com (Jeff Lowery) writes:
>It is said that it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
>
>However, it is also said that the clothes make the man.  It must
>therefore follow that the tools make the craftsman.
>
>So I'm confused.  Maybe it's best not to use tools at all.

You can always blame the tools that other people are using when you're
trying to be polite about their problems.  If you want to start a long
endless thread on a woodworking board, the tools/craftsmanship issues is
an excellent place to start.

That said, I think we've got a lot of thinking yet to do about tools in
this space.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!