Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML websites

We have produced a "pure" client XML web site. Currently it only runs under IE5.5+ but that should change when we have time to make it work under Mozilla and their XML extensions as well. Opera and Konqueror isn't an option (for us anyway).

The "site" is one xml file with all textual content and a couple of xslt (of course some javascript to do some stuff...).

Regards

Marcus Andersson