   Re: [xml-dev] XML websites

> What I haven't seen is a true XML website; a model. If XML technology
> is set to become the pervasive programming language of webservers
> everywhere, then where are the websites?

http://www.systemwire.com is entirely XML based. We have our own, very
restricted markup language, plus style sheets.

We use server-side translation to render them to HTML so you won't see
the XML (client-side XSLT support is still bad, plus we build up the
page from multiple files, e.g. the news area is a separate XML file,
and so is the navigation bar).

This is the only tip I would venture to give you, really, don't rely on
client side rendering.

Christian