   RE: FW: [xml-dev] XML websites

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: FW: [xml-dev] XML websites
  • From: Mészáros András <MESZAROSAN@westel.hu>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:32:23 +0200

Hi!

I've only try the technology, not a real big site with thousands of
people. We use XML and XSLT in rating (in a mobile telco company) as
a part of a mediation layer for some cases. We need the speed of
converting with xslt and we not use java for them. I'm planning to
make an internal website to control these processes and makes it more
general. I have examined some systems (like cocoon) as a possibility.
I found it very good and I like the abstraction in it.
The future of this project depend on our free time because it is not
a main thing...
I'll write more about this if we finished it (with or without cocoon).

BR,

mean