   Re: [xml-dev] XML-websites

> The fact that I've so far received one, count em, 1 url that approaches my
> question is both troublesome and honorific.
> The question was: Where is the model for XML based websites?

Gosh, they're all over the place. You just can't see them because most
servers are spitting out straight HTML from their XSLT processors. I suppose
someone could take a survey.

Check out all the blogger sites. They're all driven by XML, or a lot of them
are. RSS is all about XML. Most of the community software that is cropping
up is using XML. Check out There.com and play their game and see if you can
tell me where the XML is. You won't find it. But it's there. I know, I
worked on it. Check out some of the Cocoon developer mailing lists. You'll
find all kinds of people talking about XML implementations. Subscribe to the
very high-traffic FOP list and see how many people are transforming XML to
HTML and PDF. It's all over the place. Really.

Chuck White
Author, Mastering XSLT, Sybex Books
http://www.javertising.com/webtech
http://www.tumeric.net