   Re: [xml-dev] I had a problem

In a message dated 06/06/2003 12:53:26 GMT Daylight Time, nilesh@studentsguild.com writes:

I had a problem in outputting a html through xsl.

I am collecting two lines of text and transfering it to a xml and from xml i
am trying it to display it on browser. But i am not able to break that line
into two seperate line.
Any suggestion.

Nilesh

Nilesh,

The best place to ask XSLT questions is the XSL-List:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html

When you post your question there I suggest you show (the relevant part of) your source document and show what result you want to achieve in the result document. By giving that information you make it easier for those on the XSL-List to give you an informed response.

Andrew Watt