   Re: [xml-dev] standardization: bumps in the road

> (W3C and Oasis) and two that as a practical matter
> have as much clout as anyone (IBM & MS).  That makes
> four.

It's three.  Ever since the publication of this paper
    http://www.w3.org/2001/03/WSWS-popa/paper51
Armonk and Redmond speak with one voice.  In case of conflict, one (or
both) seems to be silent (e.g., IBM is quiet on the Redmond "Infoset is
king" approach).

It's quite the tour de force.  I would have paid good money to be there
when the planning meetings were going on.
	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology         http://www.datapower.com