   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: XUL Alliance Goes Live - New XML UI Standards Body Em

Hi George Cao,

  Again I'm not sure why you want to start a smear
campaign with your oversimplifications about the XUL
(XML UI Language) usage. If I may quote:

> It uses the absurd notion that any ui markup in xml
> is called XUL.

  Using a hotmail account, that is,
george_cao@hotmail.com, hardly helps to underscore
your point.

  The future of the web is at stake and all you're
concerned about is the hairsplitting over the XUL
acronym. Face it, XUL has outgrown Mozilla.

   - Gerald

PS: George, the next time please read the full story
before shooting of your boilerplate tirades. If I may
quote from my last mail:

<quote>
The XUL alliance site kick-off spawned some "flame
wars" about the question "What is XUL (XML UI
Language)?

  If you're interested in hairsplitting, you might
wonna read up on the discussion in the MozillaZine @
http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=3213