Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Gerald Bauer" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XUL vs. XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 18:41:45 -0700
- Thread-index: AcMt+UBTJzNsjLnVR9ae/i2uNam+3QALwjVo
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XUL vs. XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0
From: Gerald Bauer [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sun 6/8/2003 1:04 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] XUL vs. XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0
> Don't be a snob. The point of the xml-dev mailing list is to discuss important XML issues.
So what the heck are you doing posting here?
The fact that you're short sighted and disrespectful enough of an existing project to usurp their name then pretend that they are unwarranted in requesting that you quit causing user confusion is not an important XML issue. It's more like the kind of childish flame war I expect to see when browsing Slashdot at -1.
Please take your garbage elsewhere.