Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "bryan" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] most contested area of xml schema interoperability?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:09:11 -0700
- Thread-index: AcMugv4wcapXPfffT/mXRlFbmHKVlgAPmDTw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] most contested area of xml schema interoperability?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: bryan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 5:27 AM
> To: email@example.com
> I was hoping someone could send me some pointers to
> interesting parts of the xml schema sucks perma-thread with
> special attention given to contested areas of the
> specification leading to vendor incompatible implementations.
Complex type restriction.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Any small object when dropped will hide under a larger object.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no