   RE: [xml-dev] most contested area of xml schema interoperability?

Gaack! OK, "somewhat" less of an issue, but alarm bells go off in my head
when I hear something that sounds to me like "Pay no attention to the mess
behind the curtain, the great and powerful Wizard will guide you."

Uche exposed the pitfalls of relying on wizards
http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=7213 better than I can: "Wizards enjoy
obscurity and rarely give up their secrets ... Wizards can be false [like
Oz] ... Wizards don't like competition... Wizard spells are short lived ...
Wizards do have their place, but it seems that their occasional convenience
should not form a backbone consideration for the development of any
technology. In particular, it is dangerous to lead developments in XML and
Web services with a significant purpose of reviving the great age of
wizards."