   one XML Format to other XML Format using XSLT

Hi,

I am new to XML and in process of converting one XML format to another XML
format using XSLT. My conversion looks something as below (transforming
A.xml to B.xml)

A.xml

<Employee SBU=23>
     <Name> A </Name>
     <ID> 1 </ID>
     <Team> XYZ </Team
</Employee>

B.xml

<Employee ID="1" Team="XYZ">
     <Name> A </Name>
</Employee>

Need help to build an xsl file for this conversion ?

Thanks
Bhargav

Horror films in Bollywood. Are they worth it?
http://server1.msn.co.in/features/horror/index.asp  Get all the dope!