   First point?

Hi friends,

I am programmer. Last week I need help about XML and find your mail list. I solved my problem. But I learn, if I am programmer then i must learn XML. Therefore i want ask a question. Where is my first point for learning XML. And what is your favourite programming language (for future) Thanks for your help and interesting.

Mehmet

From Turkey.