len

From: Vladimir Perlov [mailto:vladperl@semanticprogrammer.org]

He is absolutely right that sounds like business rules. And no question we
have to enforce this business rules. Anybody have some suggestions how to do
that? What solution do you have for enforcing business rules? I have at
least XML Schema. But there is problem with XML Schema: contexts dependant
adaptation mechanism is not provided. XML Schema is static by nature.   For
example: in some countries I can have more than one wife. Answer for this
problem is in using rule engine for handling business rules.