Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] modeling, validating and documenting an xml grammar
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:15:24 -0700
- Thread-index: AcM2Bp6nomxhAN4+QA+U/HtNgC5iXgAChxYw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] modeling, validating and documenting an xml grammar
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 7:04 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] modeling, validating and documenting
> an xml grammar
> >Nobody's refuted the calendar set of examples.
> Sure, it's useful. Does it belong in a schema describing
> markup? No, I don't think so. I don't think it adds any
> more value than the current calendar disaster the WXS
> datatypes have already created with gHorribleKludge.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
You will always find something in the last place you look.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no