   RE: [xml-dev] modeling, validating and documenting an xml grammar

  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] modeling, validating and documenting an xml grammar
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:33:58 -0700

Yup, we've been here before. I probably have a list of issues with W3C XML Schema that's as long as my arm but griping about some primitive types that nobody uses simply because they represent clutter or an unclean aesthetic model ranks low on my list.

I've read Amelia's article and I consider it a tip of the iceberg. I've mentioned to Edd that I'll probably write a follow up sometime in future which clarifies why I consider complaints such as gHorribleKludge rants as minor issues.