   RE: [xml-dev] Create XML

This whole thread astounds me. If the APIs available for processing XML
on your platform of choice are so lacking that one can't do something as
basic as a write well-formed without a heavyweight API perhaps it is
time you moved to the .NET Framework. ;)

You will always find something in the last place you look.