   Re: [xml-dev] The burning XML-DEV question of Where is Australia?(was Re

as they say in the old country - what a load of bollocks

australia is australia. full stop.

and australians are australians.

can we get back to what australians are best at - bleeding edge
innovation in the face of insurmountable obstacles. xml seems like a
great test of our abilities.

;)

rick marshall

ps don't be fooled by the domain - i'm in australia and as australian as
anyone