   Re: [xml-dev] Case studies

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Joel Amoussou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for case studies and best practices of Web Services implementations in vertical industries (financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, energy, government, etc.).
>

> --
> Joel Amoussou
> XML Instructor
> IBM XML Certification Practice Test
> http://www.xmlmentor.net/xmlexamsim.htm

Whilst maybe not at the level of detail that you might want, some of my
colleagues within IBM contribute to a Web Services Best Practices Column
at IBM developerWorks:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/views/webservices/articles.jsp?
sort_order=desc&expand=&sort_by=Date&show_abstract=true&view_by=
Search&search_by=Best+practices

[sorry for the word-wrap and the rather long URL]

HTH

akmal chaudhri