   Re: [xml-dev] XML-based Automation (Was: Zen or Games?)

Bullard, Claude L (Len) scripsit:
> The question is, if possible, by what means and in which cases can
> one obtain an automated service that has the QOS rating of a
> human service?

Which human service?  The quality of the automated service that transmits
this email from me to you is a whole lot better than any conceivable
messenger would be.

--
John Cowan        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan          jcowan@reutershealth.com
Please leave your values                Check your assumptions.  In fact,