   xsd validation

Hello Guys,

This xsd is bothering me, please help us out.

I receive an XML string which contains 6 tags.  All the six tags are
optional but one of six has to be present so I can carry on my search on the
database.  I want to validate these tags with a xsd, and I can't figure out
how to put this restriction in a xsd.

Can anybody please help us on this thanks.

Khurram