   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema in JAXP1.2

Yes, that is the problem. Now it can be compiled.

However, does jaxp1.2 fully support XML Schema?

I got the following strange errors:

 Invalid attribute value for 'maxOccurs' in element 'all' ...

 {abstract} of the element declaration of '....' must be false...

It seems not to support these two attributes.

Any idea?

Thanks for the great help.

Shen