len

From: Bill de hOra [mailto:bill@dehora.net]

Well less than two years ago, RNG was a fringe technology. Now it's
on the rise - I'm confident over the next two years RNG + son of XSD
will be the way we describe content models for web services. So I
suspect you'll see support for RNG in these tools. Although, if
policy makers are being diven by tools instead of technologies,
arguably they're putting the cart before the horse  - but that's a
different discussion.