   Re: [xml-dev] Bolt-in Type Systems (RE: [xml-dev] Relax NG and Web Servi

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> What I am asking myself is where the bolt-in type capability
> of RELAX would fit in, and my guess is, in the primitive types,
> so for X3D, for things such as MFString.

Yes. The rule of thumb; for attribute values or element content use
plugin datatypes, for structures use RNG itself.

The jing distro has a full example on how to implement this stuff
and jing itself supports xsd types. If you're good to use java 1.4
James Clark has mapped WXS' pattern facet to Java regexes.

Bill de hÓra