len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

I think the problem depends on whether the schema will be used only for
validation or whether it will be used for type augmentation as well. There
is a big difference between check to see if this number is prime
(validation) and the datatype of this number is prime number (type
augmentation). One is feasible to implement in modern systems while the
other is not.

As for datatype libraries being in conflict, I guess I need to see an
example scenario before I can confirm or deny that it is possible. Some
would probably consider the ability to create union types and ambiguous
grammars as potentially creating datatype conflict. However I am not sure
this is what you mean.