   PyXML API problem

Title: PyXML API problem

Hi Guys,

Python version : 2.2.2
PyXML Version : 0.8.2

I'm using PyXML API in my project and I have a strange  behaviour. I dont know if its a memory leak problem or not.
The problem I'm expreriencing is the following:

- I have a server receiving queries of audit and inventory of the system. The server creates XML dom for each query it receives.

- Before receiving the queries, I take a look to the memory used by my server and I see that its 9 Megs

- When the server starts processing the first audit the memory grows up to 36 Megs

- but the memory is never released. but the strange is that when I do another audit, the memory dont grow anymore.

- How I can confirm that there is a memory leak?
- How I can free this this memory ?
- Is it normal that a dom takes all this memory ?

I was using 4Suite API and I found a memory leak. Its why I'm using PyXML now, Its slower and it takes more memory.

Thanks for any hints