   RE: [xml-dev] Non-deterministic content models

> I hope that this chapter will clarify these topics and thank you for
> sharing what you think about it.

In the last sentence of the first paragraph, you state:

> we will see in this chapter how Relax NG may be used to be "type assigment
fiendly".

I believe the proper form of the adjective is "fiendish".  Why you'd want to
promote fiendish type assignment in Relax NG is another matter, but perhaps
I'll better understand your reasoning when I finish the chapter.

Carry on.

-- jeff