   Re: [xml-dev] Non-deterministic content models

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 03:22, John Cowan wrote:

> > That's interesting. I assume you're talking about MSV when used as a SAX2
> > filter. What does MSV do when it has multiple valid types, pick one?
>
> MSV is a pure validator, so it doesn't care why a document is valid,
> just so it's valid.

It's a validator first, but it comes out with an API to expose a "PSVI"
(more genereic than WXS's one) and a sample showing how you can display
the type of each element and attribute from an instance document.

Eric
--
Don't you think all these XML schema languages should work together?
                                                         http://dsdl.org