   RE: [xml-dev] Xquery and XSLT?

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for your answer, this is what I wanted to know. Also many thanks
to Andrew, I am now trying Saxon 7 and playing with the new features.

It is unfortunate that we cannot do XQuery calls from XSLT stylesheets, this
would be tremendously useful. Being able to do SOAP call would be too. Being
able to do simple POST requests would also be very useful.

I am writing about these issues in a document named "mind the gap".

Cheers
Didier

Didier PH Martin              http://didier-martin.com
OpenJade Project              http://dsssl.netfolder.com