   [off-topic] Web services mailing lists?

Does anyone know of good lists that discuss technical aspects of Web
service design (i.e. XML design plus code-level design/architecture on
consumers/providers)? So far the only lists I've seen focus on either:

  * How Web Services Will Change My Life And Make The World A Better
    Place
  * Theory and design of future services architecture

I can't find something that seems to support "I have this design problem,
I can't figure out the best way to do it, has anyone else tried this with
Websphere / Axis / .NET / etc? " type of questions.

Ian
--
Ian Graham / http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/