   Re: [xml-dev] rss regularis(z)ation

Danny Ayers scripsit:

> No, me neither. I personally think that XML namespaces are the right choice
> here, but the process is very much at fault if the decision isn't made in a
> clearly consensual  way. (is consensual a word? - sounds smutty)

It is a word, but semantically it is tied to "consent" rather than
"consensus", which have become somewhat divergent in meaning.
(Consensual sex is precisely sex between the consenting.)
I think you want "the decision isn't arrived at by consensus."

--
All Norstrilians knew what laughter was:        John Cowan
it was "pleasurable corrigible malfunction".    http://www.reutershealth.com