len

From: Jay Vaughan [mailto:jv@access-music.de]

I find this sort of political bantering and blather on this list to
be counter-productive to the purposes of a list named
"xml-dev@lists.xml.org".

Is there a chance you guys can be bothered, next time you see fit to
share your insight into things not relating to XML, to *not*
reply-All and include the list address in the header?

Especially if theres' no actual XML developer-related content
involved ... I understand there is a social scene with every list
that functions, but there are some seriously more XML'ish things we
could be talking about, I'm sure.

Ta. This SCO story and the subsequent philosophical blather is
boooorring.  Same with the "XML bad guys vs. XML good guys" politics.
Sorry.