   RE: [xml-dev] the web client interface was RE: [xml-dev] Two link quest

At 9:54 -0500 23/7/2003, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>Sorry to bore you, Jay.  It is a risk one takes when
>listening to public conversations.

Yes, it is.  Sorry to bore you back.

>Perhaps you would care to comment on the inclusion
>of multiple rendering languages in Mozilla and their
>effects on the choices of end users with respect
>to products such as Adobe's SVG renderer?  How
>does the end user manage that?

I don't care to comment, because this isn't the "mozilla/adobe
content/licensing" mailing list, it is the XML-dev list, which I was
under the (seemingly mistaken) impression was all about XML software
development.

SVG?  Yeah, okay, that's "xml".  Mozilla does XML.  Yeah, sure.

Where does SCO fit into this picture, again?

If someone has a suggestion for an XML-specific, non-ideological,
technically-inclined mailing list they would like to send my way,
please do so.  I want to talk about XML programming and development,
not business licensing issues.

I certainly don't want to mix my study of XML work and related
technologies up with other peoples' conjecture about obtuse American
business problems or beauracracy at the W3C, either!  Boo-ring.

In the meantime, there is XML to be parsed ...

--

;

Jay Vaughan
r&d>>music:technology:synthesizers - www.access-music.de/