len

From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard@redhat.com]

> I understand that.  The line I am drawing is to distinguish those
> who do sell big systems based on open source to the total community.
> It is precisely that IBM/RH must indemnify and what I read contradicts
> what you assert:  they aren't doing that.  That is the problem.

  Huh ? What kind of crack is flowing in that channel again ???
But please don't try to speak for this community if you're not really
part of it or don't understand how/why this was built up and successful
(not specifically for you Claude, but in general).
Money is not the reason why this was built. MS phobia either, those
are completely secundary issues w.r.t. Open Source/free software development
and success..