   Re: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?

>Gratuitous insults directed at long-standing XML-Dev members won't
>enhance your chances of getting list members to spend time answering
>your substantive question.

I don't care who they are, if the list is not being used properly,
its not being used properly!  What is this, some sort of little boys
club where I have to show my scout badge at the door?

Do we *HAVE* to use the xml-dev list for SCO diatribe?  Is it really
that pertinent?  I'm not trying to be insulting to anyone - I'm just
trying to stop the constant banter and misuse of this list, which is
supposed to be (as advertised) about XML development and related
technologies.

What is it about XML people and their attitudes, anyway ... its just
a freakin' technology, people, not a doctrine.

--

;

Jay Vaughan
r&d>>music:technology:synthesizers - www.access-music.de/