   Re: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 20:13, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> Do we *HAVE* to use the xml-dev list for SCO diatribe?  Is it really
> that pertinent?  I'm not trying to be insulting to anyone - I'm just
> trying to stop the constant banter and misuse of this list, which is
> supposed to be (as advertised) about XML development and related
> technologies.

I wouldn't have said it like this (and have already said it), but I
can't disagree...

IMO at least 50% of the posts on xml-dev are off topic (not counting the
permathreads) and I would have left for long if it wasn't a unique
source of information and (on-topic) debate.

Maybe I should just start training SpamBayes on xml-dev posts and stop
complaining?

Eric
--
Don't you think all these XML schema languages should work together?
                                                         http://dsdl.org