   RE: [xml-dev] Advice: inline node editing, or not?

I have to agree with this, its mildly irritating to come into work and
see 53 new messages to XML-DEV from the previous evening only for over
half of them to be Slashdot style discussions on Open Source vs.
Commercial Software.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

rights.