   RE: [xml-dev] more politics

No,

I'm not saying it "shouldn't". What I'm saying is that it's pointless to try
to change how the Web works *today*. So let's write that down in the
Architecture Document. If we then find that the SW can't be easily built on
the current Web (or not as easily as hoped), that's unfortunate but we
really can't do a lot about it.

(Side Note: even after a few years working on Web and XML related stuff, I'm
still confused about the magic that seems to occur in the SW once you append
a "#" to a URI -- I just don't get it, and it feels like a hack because it's
certainly not what the URI spec says about fragment identifiers).

Julian