len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

What I don't understand about folks like Tim Bray and the others who believe
in the religion of URIs is how they do not see the paradoxes their position
causes. Arguments like "well today's Web works fine" are totally irrelevant
since we aren't talking about today's Web but instead are building a basis
for tomorrow's [Semantic] Web.